Delivery times within UK
We try our very best to despatch all orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri on the same day. Once despatched, delivery times are as follows:
|Standard||2-5 working days||Free if you spend over £40, or £3.95|
|Priority||1-2 working days||£6.95|
|Northern Ireland||2-5 workings days||£5.95|
Delivery outside UK - prices depend on the weight of your order.
1-4 weeks approx. Delivery time is not guaranteed.
2-6 weeks approx - PLEASE NOTE: continuing postal disruptions mean that deliveries to the U.S. are likely to be much slower than you would normally expect.
|Rest of World||
1-8 weeks approx - PLEASE NOTE: continuing postal and freight disruptions mean that deliveries are likely to be much slower than you would normally expect.
Please note that shipping costs do not include local taxes and charges which may be payable when your order is delivered
- EU customers and customers in some other countries will be responsible for paying VAT or sales tax, at your local rate, when you receive the order. Tax is charged on the value of the order including shipping costs.
- If the order value is more than £135 / €150 and the products' country of origin is outside of the UK or EU, EU customers might also be asked to pay customs duties.
- Customs duties may be charged on deliveries outside the EU, depending on the regulations in your country.
- The delivery company may also add additional handling fees when they collect these charges; this is usually between 2-10 euros for EU customers and will vary for other countries.
- Personalised items are normally dispatched separately from other items in your order. This may increase the charges you pay as there may be handling fees on each parcel.
- We are happy to provide a copy of the customs documents sent with your parcel if you contact us, but unfortunately we cannot help resolve issues with your own country's customs service as these charges are outside our control. If you believe the taxes or charges have been calculated incorrectly, or want to arrange a refund of charges if your order is not delivered, you will need to raise this with your local customs service.
We are currently reviewing how best to manage shipping fees within Europe. If you have a query - about the value of an order, for example - don't hesitate to ask.
Not all orders are sent out by a tracked service, but we may be able to quote for a tracked service if you contact us before placing your order.
Please note that we are no longer able to automatically quote for shipping some heavier products to overseas destinations due to the increased cost. If you are unable to check out because there are no shipping services available, please contact us with details of what you would like to order, and we can provide a quote for you on an individual basis.