The V&A is the world's leading museum of art and design, with collections spanning over 5,000 years of human creativity in virtually every medium. In collaboration with Bookaroo, this eye-catching notebook features two 18th century designs for printed cotton from the V&A archives - both by William Kilburn.
- Hard back with soft debossed faux leather cover
- Complementary patterned endpapers
- 192 pages of heavy quality, smooth, ink-friendly lined ivory paper
- Eight perforated tear out and keep pages
- Includes four contents pages, and space to number pages
- Coordinated ribbon and elasticated strap
- Designed to be accessorised with other V&A Bookaroo products